Grant Manager's assistant
Your frequent activities will include:
- Assisting in the preparation of new bids, tenders and grants as well as in writing reports for existing grants in close cooperation with the Grant Manager and the Sector Manager;
- Market analysis and search for partners (organizations, institutions, companies, etc.) for the purpose of applying for new grants;
- Actively finding new tenders and grants to which the company can apply;
- Communicating with partners and collecting the necessary documentation for the application or implementation of grants;
- Implementing certain grants and reporting on a weekly basis to the Grant Manager;
- Monitoring and analysis of the spending of budget funds received through grants;
- Communicating with development teams in order to gather information necessary for reporting and the best possible implementation of planned activities;
- In collaboration with Grant Manager, preparation of monthly reports on all grant-related activities;
- In cooperation with Grant Manager, regular monitoring of grant processes, and their changes in order to improve and optimize them;
- Realization of activities envisaged by the Company's social responsibility plan;
- By order of Grant Manager, Sector Director and Executive Director, performing other tasks within the competence of the Company.
It is essential that you possess:
- Analytical and organizational skills, time and project management skills;
- Highly developed analytical skills;
- Highly developed communication and negotiation skills;
- Creativity and inventiveness.
- C2 level of English language proficiency.
What you can expect from us is:
- Competitive earnings;
- Providing opportunities for further advancement;
- Teamwork and positive energy;
- Innovative projects.